Let us continue to support our very own Idol, Jovit Baldivino. Find time to listen some of his best songs. NEWS UPDATE: The Grand ChampionFaithfully

Do you want to know the latest concerts, songs and schedules of Jovit? Use some keywords to type in: jovit baldivino, jovit schedules, jovit songs

Word Trending: Jovit Baldivino

Millions of Filipinos use Yahoo! Philippines to find news, stories, and information that stimulate their interest. This search engine server included Jovit Baldivino as their top individuals last 2010 in the field of video hit category.


The year end review analyzed of what Filipino people searched for or read on the famous site Yahoo! Philippines. This review was based on search queries and a number of factors, including the absolute volume and the growth from previous year. Individuals and their search queries were anonymous.


After few months of his win, all his dreams had been achieved and even his supporters who believed his amazing talent supported his first major concert at the Aliw Theater in Pasay City last November 13, 2010. Many people commented that his major concert gave him an ultimate break in the Philippine music industry.

Jovit Baldivino Song - Faithfully

I’m just the pieces of the man I used to be

Too many bitter tears are raining down on me
I’m far away from home
And I’ve been facing this alone
For much too long
 



I feel like no-one ever told the truth to me
About growing up and what a struggle it would be
In my tangled state of mind
I’ve been looking back to find
Where I went wrong


Too much love will kill you
If you can’t make up your mind
Torn between the lover
And the love you leave behind
You’re headed for disaster
‘cos you never read the signs
Too much love will kill you
Every time
I’m just the shadow of the man I used to be
And it seems like there’s no way out of this for me
I used to bring you sunshine
Now all I ever do is bring you down

How would it be if you were standing in my shoes
Can’t you see that it’s impossible to choose
No there’s no making sense of it
Every way I go I’m bound to lose
Too much love will kill you
Just as sure as none at all
It’ll drain the power that’s in you
Make you plead and scream and crawl
And the pain will make you crazy
You’re the victim of your crime

Too much love will kill you
Every time
Too much love will kill you
It’ll make your life a lie
Yes, too much love will kill you
And you won’t understand why
You’d give your life, you’d sell your soul
But here it comes again
Too much love will kill you
In the end…
In the end.

does he ever make you smile?
or leave a tear in your eye?
And does he paint your life in gray?
I’d like to color it someday

Refrain:

I’d reach my hand up to you
When the world is cold and blue
I’ll be your hero baby
If you let me be, I’ll be the one

Chorus:

I’ll be the one to love you more
I’ll be your everything and more
I’ll be your rainbow baby after the rain
I’ll be the sun that warms your soul
I’ll be the someone you could hold
I’ll be your hero baby, take me

I’ll be the one
I have faith in all you do
Well does he feel the same way too
When everything won’t turn out right
I’ll turn the darkness into light

(Refrain)

Bridge:

To hold you
I will be the air you breathe until the end of time
I’ll be the one to please you
I will never never never let you down

(Chorus)

 
Jovit Baldivino Songs powered by blogger.com
Design by Simple Diamond Blogger Templates
================-----